Zacuto Z-Finder EVF Pro
Great for previewing anamorphic footage de-squeezed directly on set while shooting.
The Zacuto Z-Finder EVF Pro (3.2”) is an electronic view finder with a TFT LCD display and offers a resolution of 800 x 480 and 16.7M color. Consisting of an EVF Flip model and an optical viewfinder, the EVF Pro allows you to operate a DSLR or any other camera with an HDMI port, by offering an image as seen by the camera itself. Designed to be attached ‘in-line’ to your rod system, it aids in stable and efficient shooting, and ensures correct form factor for the video. The EVF can be used with all Z-Finder models and is compatible with virtually all cameras with an HDMI output, including the Canon C100/C300/C500, Sony FS100, Sony F3, Scarlet, Red One & Epic, Panasonic AG-AF100..
Featuring 180° flip-up mechanism, the optical viewfinder can turn over to one side, thereby allowing you to view the 3.2” monitor from a distance. The optical viewfinder with an eye-cup offers 3x zoom power and has an anti-fog shield for reducing fog. The built-in diopter ring comes as a help to users who use reading glasses (or far-sighted people) to adjust focusing, thereby offering a clear view.
The battery level indicator with selectable on/off display icon appears automatically when the battery power reaches 10% remaining. You can update your EVF firmware via a USB port. 3 assignable function buttons allow you to program up to 3 functions. Using Live Menu Preview, you can view changes during menu changes. The kit comes with a standard hot-shoe EVF mount, HDMI cable, rechargeable battery, battery charger, lens cloth and protection case.
- Electronic viewfinder consists of a TFT LCD with battery, an EVF Flip model, and an optical viewfinder
- TFT LCD offers a resolution of 800 x 480 and 16.7M colors
- Allows you to operate the DSLR or any camera with an HDMI port, by offering an image as seen by the camera itself
- Designed to be attached 'in-line' to your rod system, and offers stable and efficient shooting
-Ensures correct form factor for the video shooting
- Can be used with all Z-Finder models and is compatible with most cameras including the Panasonic AF-100 and the Sony F3
- Optical viewfinder with 2.5x zoom can flip up 180°, thereby allowing you to directly refer the LCD from a distance
- Anti-fog shield and diopter ring
- Z-Finder Extender Frames - Useful for farsighted people or those who wear reading glasses; allow you to further adjust the focal length of the Z-Finder by semi-permanently stacking the frames via a snap fit on to the skirt of the - Z-Finder until the LCD screen is in focus for you
- Zebra stripes feature - you can adjust the IRE level of the captured image
- Focus Assist - sharpens the edges of the objects that needs to be highlighted
- Blue only option - allows you to view the blue channel only and is used for SMPTE color bars for monitor calibration
- Anamorphic setting - un-squeezes the anamorphic image produced by the anamorphic lens for viewing in the EVF
- Includes aspect ratio frame lines such as 1.33:1 (4×3), 1.66:1 (15×9), 1.78:1 (16×9), 1.85:1 (35mm theatrical), 2.35:1 (Cinemascope)
- Action safe markers allow you to see that the critical parts of your image will not be cropped out in broadcast
- Battery level indicator with selectable on/off display icon appears automatically when the battery power reaches 10% remaining
- EVF firmware updatable via USB port
- 3 assignable function buttons - programmable for up to 3 functions
- Live Menu Preview - view changes during menu changes
- Comes with a standard hot-shoe EVF mount, HDMI cable, rechargeable battery, battery charger, lens cloth and protection case
Direct sunlight can burn spots onto the EVF screen. A black disk with a 16x9 mask cut out that will reduce the amount of light entering your EVF is supplied that helps to avoid this. It does not eliminate the sun 100% and there is still the potential to burn your screen, but it will help a great deal. Precaution must be taken, and the Z-Finder lens cap must be used at all times when the EVF is not in use.
1 Units in Stock
2 DAYS ( +$30.00 )
3 DAYS ( +$60.00 )
1 WEEK ( +$90.00 )
2 WEEKS ( +$180.00 )
I have insurance
Add deposit ( +$1,100.00 )